Periodic table

I’ve added to build tree simple periodic table application based on libQPeriodicTable, separated from libavogadro (bin/qperiodictable). It shows information about element from OpenBabel when clicking on it.

Regards,
Konstantin

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Am 04.04.2010 12:05, schrieb Konstantin Tokarev:

I’ve added to build tree simple periodic table application based on libQPeriodicTable, separated from libavogadro (bin/qperiodictable). It shows information about element from OpenBabel when clicking on it.

We should if possible share code with Kalzium and BO (data). Who knows,
perhaps I will find time in my summer hollidays together with Marcus.

Carsten
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEUEARECAAYFAku4wpwACgkQ29GaGyAowFdXGQCdHBWpQ4ZYZ8VJGGDhJcJTAZ+a
9n4AmPU1ssB/OwtJ9Pj98jJA3goBoVM=
=9mjS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Probably you understanded me wrong. My application is minimalistic and only uses classes and data that are already in avogadro and openbabel. It is not a replacement for Kalzium.

Regards,
Konstantin

Am 04.04.2010 19:15, schrieb Konstantin Tokarev:

Probably you understanded me wrong. My application is minimalistic and only uses classes and data that are already in avogadro and openbabel. It is not a replacement for Kalzium.

Right, I understand that perfectly. Still, the apps should use code and
date, thats all.

Carsten