How to copy Atom Properties

I need to copy the XYZ coordinates in the Atom Properties table so how can I do this versus copying one cell at a time?

The easier place to copy XYZ coordinates is from the coordinate editor dialog…

Not sure what version you’re using, but 1.9x beta releases include cut / copy / paste buttons in addition to selecting the text itself: (v1.2 has a similar feature … just a slightly different appearance)

I certainly plan to add copy / paste functionality to the various property tables, but it’s been lower priority. If someone is interested in helping, I can certainly share some example code.

Hello Geoff,

Thank you so very much for your response… the two versions I have are: Avogadro-1.2.0n-win32 and Avogadro2-1.97.0-win64.

I downloaded the Avogadro-1.2.0n-win32 first then later the Avogadro2-1.97.0-win64. I did not see any version identified as a beta version.

I would love to help, but not sure if I have the knowledge to do that…

I did sign up to be kept in the loop regarding the Avogadro development…

Thanks again… I’ll see if I can figure out how to do what you suggest.

Warm regards,
Rance
Rance A. Winkler, PhD
CEO, President & Co-founder
P: 954-885-8558
C: 954-494-4899

eMail: randrixbio@att.net; wink823@att.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Hello Geoff,
Dumb question… where do I find the coordinate editor dialog to copy XYZ coordinates?
I cannot find this…
Thank you,
Rance Winkler
randrixbio@att.net

Hello Geoff…
I found it…
Thank you!
Have a great weekend!
Rance Winkler
randrixbio@att.net