Help!

寄件者: Wei-Jo Yu
寄件日期: 2011年9月12日 上午 12:04
收件者: avogadro-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
主旨: Question about the Avogadro program

Hi, I just started using this amazing program and would love to recommend it to my friends but I’m just wondering how can I change the language of the program? I download it in an English page but it turns out in Mandarin. Was it because my computer is set in Mandarin mode? Is there any way that i can switch language into English? or is there another way that i can download it in English form?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I just started using this amazing program and would love to recommend it to my friends but I’m just wondering how can I change the language of the program? I download it in an English page but it turns out in Mandarin. Was it because my computer is set in Mandarin mode? Is there any way that i can switch language into English? or is there another way that i can download it in English form?

Avogadro uses the language settings of the computer. So if your computer is set to Mandarin, it will use Mandarin.

There are ways to force Avogadro to run in English, but it would help to know what OS you are using.

Best regards,
-Geoff

Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison
Department of Chemistry
University of Pittsburgh
tel: (412) 648-0492
email: geoff.hutchison@gmail.com
web: http://hutchison.chem.pitt.edu/