Hello

Mr. John Stendahl
Otto Reuchlinweg 113 3007 KC
Rotterdam The Netherlands
31-10.2009

Sir,
It was nice talking to you. I got your contact from the business directory I got from the Netherland chamber of commerce. I seek your assistance on a business transaction that will be of mutual benefits.
Please, read below the details of this transaction and what is required of you to get this transaction started:
Mr. Gregory John Kenzig was my client for over a decade. He died in a auto accident in June 2007. He had a deposit in the sum of US$15M with a finance firm in the Netherlands.
I, as the attorney to late Mr. Gregory John Kenzig is the only person that knows about the investment. I have contacted you so I can present you to the finance firm as the next of kin to late Gregory John Kenzig and the beneficiary of the US$15M.
If you are interested in carrying out this viable transaction with me, you are to email me your full name, address, telephone and fax number that you would like to use for this transaction. I will prepare, sign and email you a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for you to go through, if you agree with the terms, you sign and email a copy back to me. If you agree with the terms, you sign and email or fax a copy back to me. The MOU as an agreement will state the sharing ratio. It will also state that none of the proceeds will be used for any illegal activity.
After we both sign the MOU, I will prepare Late Gregory John Kenzig Will in your name which I will then use to obtain the letter of administration from the probate office thereby making you the next of kin to late Gregory John Kenzig and the bona fide beneficiary of the funds.
I will forward to the Finance Company where the funds are deposited, the Will, the letter of administration.
The Finance company will then contact you to let you know the funds have been approved for transfer into your account.
When the funds are transferred into your nominated account, I will then travel to meet with you to share the proceeds. I will take 50% and you will take 50%.
I will exhort you to treat this transaction with the dedication it deserves. The need for absolute confidentiality in this transaction cannot be over emphasized.
I have perfected the modalities for the transfer and I assure you it will be 100% hitch free as long as you follow my instruction.
Thank you and God bless.

Yours sincerely

John Stendahl LLB.
Tel: +31 633 684 283
Fax: +31 847 581 386.