Can't save *.mol file on 1.1.0 or 1.1.1

Hi everyone,
This is my first post here.

I try to save my molecule in *.mol format (to open it later with other program), but the Avogadro 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 crash. With 1.0.3 I have no problem.
Anyone experience the same issues?

What OS are you using? Did you compile or install a pre-built binary? If you know, what version of Open Babel are you using?

I use prebuild binary download form official site, under Windows 7 and Windows 10, both 64bit. Under both OS I have the same issues. If I try to save *.mol2 the file are saved corectly, but I can’t open with MacMolPlt.
I don’t use Open Babel

Can you send me the .mol2 file or .cml or post a link here?

We’re working on a new Windows build for 1.2.0 and I’d definitely like to make sure this works.

Can you send me an e-mail adress to sent my file?

I tried to upload *mol2 and *.cml file, but forum engine accept only image files

I send here the *.mol2 and *.cml file

To follow up, these seem to work fine, so I think it’s an issue with the 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 builds on Windows.

We will shortly be building 1.2 for release - if you like, would you be willing to try a release candidate to see if it addresses your problems?

Yes, I lovo to. Can you send me this new release candidate to try and to evaluate it?
Thank you very much for replay.

PS What about my observations about GAMESS Input Builder? Can them be implemented in your new build?

Can you post your questions about GAMESS into a different topic? Otherwise things stay in my e-mail box and no one else can see them. Thanks.