This is a bug-fix release, particularly for Windows users, removing a filename filter that affected opening and saving files.
This also includes the openbabel-3.dll which was left out of Windows releases.
It otherwise builds on the extensive improvements in the 1.98 release
- Make sure to grab openbabel*.dll on Windows package @ghutchis
- Migrated typedefs and changed const to constexpr @Atharva-Kanherkar (#1395)
- Fix Python module install dir @antonio-rojas (#1413)
- Revert validation of filenames. @ghutchis (#1433)
- Parsing orca output would crash when swapping orbitals @ghutchis (#1422)
- Add workflow concurrency - should stop builds during quick changes @ghutchis (#1418)
- vtk: Add missing OpenGL link target @antonio-rojas (#1412)
- Translations update from Hosted Weblate @weblate (#1425)
- Automated translation updates @github-actions (#1424)
Thanks to many contributors, including: @Atharva-Kanherkar, @antonio-rojas, @atharrrva15, @ghutchis, @github-actions, @ovari, @weblate, Alejandro Díaz-Moscoso and Martin Slavík