here are a few bugs that I have found as of this morning and am not sure how
to fix them myself.
- The text rendering on macs and some pc’s is showing up as squares of the
texts colour instead of the text itself.
- On the ones it does work on, the measure tool is currently rendering the
length values below the viewable area of the GLWidget.
- Ctrl+Click (on a macintosh) is normally right click, but it is not
behaving as such in any of the tools.
- Also on a macintosh, if you have no file open and no molecule in the
editor, it still spawns a new window when you open a new file. Also, when
you close the window behind, wether it was empty or not, the graphics in the
GLWidget dissapear from the new window and don’t come back.
- For some reason on opening avogadro on a mac, it does not appear centered
in the screen but down and to the right with half of the program off of the
screen. (Well not half but a fair chunk anyway).
This is just so that we have a record of what the bugs are so we do not