Avogadro libraries

Hi Developers,
Does anybody know where are supposed to be the libraries of avogadro on mac? I am still facing a problem regarding the compilation of basic examples when I use the libraries of Avogadro… The problem is not related with Qt since I was easily able to compile a basic Qt project using cmake, and that the compilation fail only when I introduce the reference of Avogadro… Thanks for your help,

For the info:
I use mac osx 10.7.5
I built Avogadro from the source of 1.1.0
I use Qt 4.8.3
The C compiler is: gcc version 4.2.1
The CXX compiler is: c++ version 4.1

Marc

Does anybody know where are supposed to be the libraries of avogadro on mac? I am still facing a problem regarding the compilation of basic examples when I use the libraries of Avogadro... The problem is not related with Qt since I was easily able to compile a basic Qt project using cmake, and that the compilation fail only when I introduce the reference of Avogadro... Thanks for your help,

I suggest installing pkg-config, which should help. Nevertheless, the answer on Mac depends on how you configured it. The libraries will either be in /Applications/Avogadro.app or /usr/local/lib/libavogadro

If you’re a bit more specific with your problems, I might be able to test things out.

Thanks and best regards,
-Geoff